Property ID 18395
CONTEMPORARY MASTERPIECEOnce in a while a home presents itself to the market that sets new standards.
Positioned on The Esplanade at the end of a quiet no through road close to the Wooli general store this beach front property is superbly positioned.
Built to incorporate the best of the island lifestyle inside the light filled brick 45.5 square home you will find quality features and fittings throughout including:
• 4 Large bedrooms plus office or 5th bedroom
• 2 Bathrooms featuring quality tap ware and tiles,3 toilets the master with ensuite and walk in robe.
• 3 Large living areas with 2.7 metre ceilings throughout catering for the biggest of families with main downstairs living, home theatre room and upstairs living with balcony.
• 3 Car garage and storage area with drive through access to the rear.
• Huge stone top kitchen, butlers pantry, induction cook top plus oven and concealed dishwasher.
• Polished white concrete floor with slab heating, double glazed rylock windows and fully insulated throughout including internal walls.
• Reverse cycled air-conditioning, ducted to the main bedroom and feature ceiling fans throughout.
• Tropical inspired low maintenance landscaped gardens and decked court yards and exposed aggregate paving.
With so much more to offer than we can list here this one off stunning property is a must inspect to truly appreciate.
Land DetailsLand area 0 m2