Three months FREE property management for new landlords!
At Stockdale & Leggo Emerald, we work very hard to protect the investment and maximise the returns of our landlords. We make sure we treat every property as if it were own. And to put our money where our mouth is, we’re offering 3 months FREE Property Management to new landlords.
So if you’re looking for a professional and effective Property Management team, call us for a confidential discussion.
Call us on (03) 5968 3933.
3 Months Free Property Management: Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is being conducted by Stockdale & Leggo Emerald.
- This promotion is subject to and governed by these Terms and Conditions. Information on the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion ends 30th July 2017.
- The offer is 3 Months free Property Management Services. Landlords must be a ‘new landlord’ to Stockdale & Leggo Emerald to be eligible to receive 3 months free Property Management.
- A ‘new landlord’ is someone who has not used Stockdale & Leggo Emerald services previously. New landlords must book an appointment with Stockdale & Leggo Emerald prior to 30th July 2017 to be eligible for the offer. If a new landlord books their first appointment prior to 30th July 2017, yet does not attend, they are not eligible to receive the offer.
- Confirmation of the 3 month free offer will be provided to the new landlord by the Stockdale & Leggo Emerald representative when attending their appointment. Only one 3 month free offer is available per each new landlord.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of new landlords (identity, age and place of residence). Where any aspect of the promotion is affected by sabotage, theft, fraud or mistake, or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may in its sole and absolute discretion declare that a person is or is not an Eligible Entrant and elect not to award or cancel the awarding of the offer to that person (as the case may be).
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered by any person (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained by any person in connection with the conduct of the Promotion, redeeming the offer and/or using the offer. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for the offer being lost, stolen, forged, damaged, destroyed or tampered with in any way at any time including but not limited to during transit or delivery.
- The Promoter reserves the right to waive any of the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.