Competition Terms and Conditions
STOCKDALE & LEGGO COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. All entry instructions and Prize information published by Stockdale & Leggo form part of these Terms & Conditions
The Competition is only open to individuals who are aged 18 years or older as at the time of entry into the Competition. One entry per Eligible Entrant. All entries must be submitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- 1.The following individuals are ineligible to enter:
a) Employees of Stockdale & Leggo or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies, printers, suppliers, providers or participating retailers who are associated with the Competition;
b) The spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew child/ step-child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption), step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin of any persons who Stockdale & Leggo has previously notified as not being permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions or competitions
- 2.It is a condition of accepting a Prize that each Winner must comply with all the conditions of use of a Prize and any Prize supplier requirements.
- 3.Prize is pick up only.
- 4.Stockdale & Leggo will draw a random entry as the winner of the prize and reserves the right to use any method of draw they deem practical to select the random winner.
- 4.1.Incomplete entry, indecipherable or non-viewable entries will be deemed invalid and will not constitute an eligible entry.
- 4.2.If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, Stockdale & Leggo, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or part of the Prize) with another prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- 5.If for any reason a Winner does not take a Prize (or an element of a Prize) by the time stipulated by Stockdale & Leggo, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be redistributed
- 5.1.If any Winner cannot be contacted despite every reasonable effort made by Stockdale & Leggo on the day of the competition being drawn, their Prize will be deemed unclaimed. Stockdale & Leggo may award any unclaimed Prizes to the Eligible Entrant who submitted the next best valid entry.
- 5.2.If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant
- 5.3.Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Stockdale & Leggo. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, that winner will forfeit their Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- 6.Stockdale & Leggo’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 7.Stockdale & Leggo may communicate messages to Eligible Entrants. The number of messages will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute sole discretion.
- 8.Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet or Mobile Service Provider used.