Recent Sales - Displaying 200 properties
DROUIN VIC 3818 - UNDER CONTRACT
IMMPECABLE HOME BLUE CHIP LOCATION
Internet ID: 330567
WOW! Here it is convenience at your door step, just a 2 minute walk to town. Be one of the first to inspect this inviting family home as it wont last long. Situated opposite beautiful Green Parklands and tranquil Lake with a short stroll to Drouins shops, restaurants, cafes, train station, schools and kinders. The lovely facade with a surrounding veranda with beautiful established garden leads you into a home with a comfortable flowing floor plan which is designed for relaxed living. A palette of lightly toned colours is complemented by the north winter sun streaming through a large bay window giving the ambience of warmth and relaxation, incorporating casual living overlooking beautiful parklands. This approx 6 year old home has been custom built by a reputable local builder and oozes class and quality. Featuring sleek timber floating floors, ducted heating, a well equipped white stylish country kitchen which is a magnificent centre piece, S/S appliances, pantry and plenty of bench space overlooking an open family/meals area and spacious living room. 3 bedrooms with BIRs (main with full ensuite and WIR) Entertaining is a breeze with a covered alfresco perfect for the summer evenings to sit and relax with family and friends. Dble garage URL, fully fenced, retained and low maintenance gardens. Sitting on 609sqm allotment. A great place to call home. Here today gone tomorrow.
LANGWARRIN VIC 3910 - UNDER CONTRACT Sold for $400000
Designed To Inspire!
Internet ID: 330140
This beautifully presented home located in the Woodlands Primary School zone is wonderfully configured and will appeal to the first home buyer and investors. Situated within walking distance to the Plaza Shopping Centre, parks and transport this property is in a prime position of Langwarrin.
Sitting on approx 600m2 the property has rear access to the huge back yard offering a blank canvas with room for a shed, pool and other options.
Inside the home there are 3 bedrooms, a two way bathroom, bay windows, ducted heating, and an air conditioner. The family room leads to the great North facing outdoor entertaining area perfect for all year round use. A carport and low maintenance gardens complete the picture.
Inspect Saturday 1pm 1.30pm
CROYDON VIC 3136 - UNDER CONTRACT - SOLD
Contemporary living amid gorgeous gardens
Internet ID: 330443
Set back from the road and nestled within the well-maintained Birdsong Views development, this contemporary 2 bedroom unit will delight the most discerning buyer, from first homebuyers, to investors and downsizers.
A slightly split-level layout has an elevated entry and bed and bathrooms. You are welcomed into a tiled, open plan living and dining area with double sliding doors revealing covered deck and magnificent gardens in the private yard. The spacious kitchen features stainless steel Blanco cooking appliances and a dishwasher.
A separate powder room and family bathroom (bath and shower) accompany 2 carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans (1 with built-in wardrobes, the master with a walk-in robe).
An automatic single garage has secure internal access and further highlights include: ducted heating, a split system and European laundry. Located between Croydon and Eastfield shops, enjoy the surrounding amenities of parks and buses and proximity to Croydon station and shopping centres.
Private garden courtyard
Remote garage with internal access
Close to Croydon shops and station
YARRAWONGA VIC 3730 - UNDER CONTRACT - SOLD
Internet ID: 314733
WANGARATTA VIC 3677 - UNDER CONTRACT Sold for $192500
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT IN GREAT LOCATION
Internet ID: 329728
Located in a highly regarded central location, close to Kmart and a picturesque Creekside walking track is this lovely classic red brick home. Comprising 4 bedrooms (3 with BIRs), updated kitchen/meals, north facing lounge room and spacious bathroom. Other features include ducted heating, evap cooling and large shed. A great investment opportunity currently returning $245.00 per week.
RESERVOIR VIC 3073 - SOLD Sold for $540000
Architecturally Designed With A Bayside Feel
Internet ID: 329977
Boasting quality features, first class fittings, fixtures and finishes, and an abundance of natural light, this 2-level home delivers an enviable lock and leave lifestyle.
Complemented by a private decked courtyard and landscaped gardens that create an inviting alfresco haven, the interior introduces a lower level comprising a powder room, dining area, laundry and an open plan living space featuring a superb kitchen showcasing stone tops, a glass splashback and quality stainless steel appliances.
Stairs flooded with natural light thanks to stunning glass walls lead to a second level introducing a main bedroom with deluxe stone ensuite and fitted robes, second bedroom also with fitted robes and a luxurious family bathroom.
With multiple split system units, garage and alarm, shops and the bus around the corner, Broadway and the station within easy reach and La Trobe Uni close enough to ride the bike its a fabulous example of lifestyle and location.
Boasting quality features, first class fittings, fixtures and finishes, and an abundance of natural light, this 2-level, two bedroom, two bathroom home delivers an enviable lock and leave lifestyle. Courtyard gardens and entertainment zones complement light filled living spaces providing style and luxury. With shops and the bus around the corner, Broadway, the station and La Trobe Uni within easy reach, its a fabulous example of lifestyle and location.
BRUNSWICK VIC 3056 - UNDER CONTRACT
Perfect Prospects In A Prime Position
Internet ID: 330181
With the shops and cafes of Holmes, Albion and Lygon Streets, along with the tram for a stress free trip to the centre of Melbourne for work or play all moments away, this immaculate, one bedroom home has plenty to entice owner occupiers and investors alike. Timber floors enhance the living room, modern kitchen and the generously proportioned bedroom, make cleaning a breeze; giving you plenty of time to enjoy the delights of Allard Park and nearby Sydney Road. Adding to the appeal, the large bathroom offers the convenience of laundry facilities and there is car-parking on title. Currently leased to an excellent tenant, investors can expect income from the day of settlement without the hassle of sourcing new tenants. Alternatively, vacant possession is available if desired.
HADFIELD VIC 3046 - SOLD Sold for $670500
Patience is a Virtue (697m approx.)
Internet ID: 330138
Wow!! What a rare find, located in one of Hadfields finest streets and within walking distance to the Cosmopolitan West Street Shopping Precinct. This wonderful brick veneer home is an absolute beauty and truly one of a kind home. Proudly maintained over 50 years, it includes a generous formal entry, three big bedrooms, spacious lounge room and a good size kitchen/dining area. An added bonus is the fantastic sunroom which overlooks the large backyard featuring a full size in ground swimming pool. Outside there is a wide side drive leading to a carport and lock up garage. Other extras include ducted heating, 2nd bathroom and so much more. All this on a large block of land measuring 697m2 (approx.)which offers outstanding re-development opportunities (STCA).
HADFIELD VIC 3046 - SOLD Sold for $575000
Oh My Gish!
Internet ID: 330300
Oh my gosh, 19 Gish Court you are absolutely stunning! With a tasteful makeover in the last 12-18 months this home really does shine from the rest. Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac, is this dazzling updated & low maintenance brick home, which you'll love coming home to after a hard days work!
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES:
- Brick veneer house, built in 1960's (approx)
- Land size of 585m2 approx. Building size: 12 squares (approx)
- BEDROOMS: 3 carpeted double bedrooms with BIR's
- KITCHEN: Spacious kitchen with 900mm S/S upright 5 burner gas cooktop/oven, S/S dishwasher, double pantry and single sink
- LIVING/DINING: Separate living and dining zones drenched with sunlight, meals featuring tiles and living boasting polished timber flooring
- BATHROOM: Central bathroom with separate bath and shower, single vanity and separate toilet
- HEATING/COOLING: Gas ducted heating and inverter split system air-conditioning
- OUTDOORS: Low maintenance & fully paved private courtyard, you simply won't have to lift a finger!
- LAUNDRY: Full size laundry with single trough, built in cupboard and external access
- PARKING: Single lock up garage
- POTENTIAL RENT: $380 - $400 per week
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Close proximity to Zone 1 train Merlynston station & the lovely 'West Street Shopping Village' & East Street Shops
- With Hadfield being 12.5km's from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, airport access and major arterial road access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS
- 30/60/90 days
I promise you won't be disappointed, come down now before it is simply too late!
Daniel Imbesi: 0432 615 416
GLENROY VIC 3046 - SOLD Sold for $477360
SOLD by The Claudio Cuomo Team
Internet ID: 330404
222 West is a young 3 bedroom home with many features on offer, including: Street Facing aspect, quality fixtures & fitting throughout, spacious open plan living & a special outdoor courtyard zone that will keep your family & friends entertained. Come along to see for yourself:
- Brick veneer townhouse built in 2012 approx
- Land size 207m2 approx. Building size of 17s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 carpeted bedrooms with BIR's
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry, laminate benchtops, S/S appliances including dishwasher, brekky bench, pantry, timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan meals zone, timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan living zone, study nook, timber flooring
- BATHROOM: Upstairs, separate shower, separate bath, single vanity, combined toilet, 3 in 1 heat/fan, tiled flooring
- BATHROOM 2: Downstairs, shower, single vanity, combined toilet, fan, tiled flooring
- HEAT/COOL: Split system reverse cycle x2
- OUTDOORS: Pergola, lawn, landscaped front, established trees
- ADDITIONAL: Street facing, separate driveway, Holland blinds, fly screens, front & rear security doors, Gas HWS, downlights
- PARKING: Single remote garage, 2 off street car spaces, internal & external access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $395-$435 p/w
- Located within walking distance to West St shops of popular eateries & shopping
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Glenroy station
- Glenroy is located 12.5kms North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 90/120 days
Don't let an opportunity like this slip away, call Claudio or Will today and inspect this spectacular home today
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064